Tuesday, March 16, 2010

UPDATE: Darling Iron Board Cover



Things are coming along rather well. I have been taking my time on the iron board cover as it's not quite a necessity - even though the board is so dumb to iron on (seeing that there is practically no backing on it at all....) right now but I am getting there. Yesterday I was able to get all the strips sew together. After I laid them out on the board, to make sure I had enough to cover it, I then had to decide if I wanted a stripped one (cause it was darling looking with stripes!) or whether or not I wanted to continue with the more true to quilt look by cutting squares and making it look more quilt like.... ah decisions, decisions! Well, I decided I liked it with the stripes and it would surely be a much easier way to make it but I decided I would regret not going further if I just stopped with the way it is. So, I am going to continue making it more quilt like. I can't wait till its finished but am glad I've decided to put that little bit extra in it...it's kinda like well it tastes good with a pinch of salt but would taste even better with a dash of garlic! :)


Here's what it looks like (and would have looked like if I kept the stripes) all laid out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones