Monday, January 10, 2011

Everythings Always Better When It's Home Grown


I was standing in the checkout line at the liquor store with a big, cheap bottle of wine. As I was about to put the bottle on the counter my eye caught another bottle on a shelf. It was Home Grown. I walked over and was instantly sold on it; one for the adorable mud boots and I loved how on the back it not only had quotes but it said, "Collect 6 different cork quotes and redeem for wearable at..." The cork not only had the little mud boots on it but a quote that said, "Even Elvis wore shirts his mother made..." Maybe I was a sucker for looks but regardless it, thankfully, turned out to be a good wine as well. I would definitly buy another bottle if they get more in. Thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones