Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wondering Tidbits From My Brain

  1. Wondering if the pizza dough I made a week ago is going to thaw in time to roll it out and make pizza for dinner. Was this a smart idea? I should've just made some fresh, but thats why I froze some so I woulnd't have to make it every time...
  2. Thinking of all the delicious things I want to make like:
  • cinnamon rolls or those ones I saw on Picky-Palate that were pumpkin rolls...mmmm!
  • sugar cookies made from a recipe that makes them thick and chewy!
  • my chrstmas skirt - well maybe its not delicious but it's something I want to make!
  • rum balls - my mom used to make them and I found a recipe that seems to be what she used to make (I think anyway?!????)
  • fudge - Dom and I are planning on making some...I just can't wait to actually make some and taste it! Hopefully it will turn out right!
  1. (this stupid thing won't follow my format...so it is back to number one.. :( ) Wanting to get a good cook book and make all the recipes in it - like Julie did from Julie & Julia, which I saw last night - it inspired me. It was a good movie I think, I enjoyed it anyway.
  2. Thinking of all the thank you notes I have to address now that I have my list of addresses again! Hmmm when am I going to get to that....
  3. When am I going to get to do laundry again? The basket is getting full - that will be fun to lug in the snow!
  4. Its pretty darn cold outside with the wind whipping around like it is! It took me a half hour to warm up and dig out my car this morning! Most snow Kansas (well St Marys) has gotten in years they say! Kinda cool as I was missing the snow in Syracuse... but I am good now. :)
  5. Cant wait to get the rest of the wedding pictures developed and an album to put them in - that will be fun!
  6. Wondering if I am going to finish the book(s) I was planning on reading during Advent!

I think thats all thats going through my brain at the moment...

1 comment:

  1. - Fudge! That's my plan for Christmas gifts this year! :D

    - Let me know how your Rum balls turn out; I've had an idea of how to make some Kahlua truffles floating around in my head for some time now, but just haven't gotten around to it.

    - I really really want to see Julia & Julia ever since tripping across the preview some time ago. Will have to keep an eye for one with English subtitles... :-/ I'm sure it simply won't be the same.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones