Thursday, January 21, 2010

Limited Time Only!


Isn't it so sad that the soda companies give us "limited time only" bottles of soda made with REAL sugar, instead of the high fructuse corn syrup? Isn't that so sad? I LOVE the kind made with REAL sugar - so, so, so yummy! Yesterday I was in the Pharmacy and saw it so I grabbed a bottle and mmm it was yummy! Just crazy though huh? Can't the give us the REAL sugar all the time? I mean they have already put extra taxes on soda because people are too obease - why not cut the crap and give us the real sugar instead of the artificial junk! I mean soda isn't the best for you in general, really but why not make it better instead of just taxing extra for the junk its made with!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of soda, but I think I'd try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm a fan of Pepsi! I wanna try it!!!

    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones