Friday, November 27, 2009

Cake Balls (or Baby Cakes as I call them)

I went to a friends last week for a Recipe Exchange Party (which I hope to host mine own before Christmas) and we were each suppose to bring a dessert or appetizer to share. As I thought about what to make I decided I wanted to make something easy but not the plain ole cupcake or brownies. I looked for quite sometime online for ideas and recipes and finally I stumbled upon these...Cake Balls. I like to call them Baby Cakes though. Its so simple and easy to make! Might I add they look pretty adorable too! :) If you want the recipe let me know-they got LOTS of compliments on taste and appearence! I got the recipe/idea from Bakerella (http://www.bakerella.com/category/pops-bites/cake-balls/) so feel free to see all the other neat things that are posted on this blog - You should also check out the "Cake Pops"... those are even cooler! :) Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones