Monday, November 16, 2009

Merely a Monday

Today is Monday and let me tell you - I am in a mood today! After running a quick errand and Mass I came home with the intention to clean - aka Clean the sink of dishes, vacuumn the floor, put laundry from the weekend away, etc. Then the next plan was to tackle the pile of pants and shorts that need mending... yes, I have a pile... isn't that pathetic? Lol Well only three things but I have been putting them off and I really need to fix them. Anyway, I was not in a mood to clean or do anything productive today. So, I planned to listen to Christmas music (ONLY because its the first day of snow and it just made me in a Christmas time mood) and get in a good, cheerful, cleaning mindset so I could tackle my chores. So I dug out a cool bandana for my hair and some dangly's for my ears and an apron - just for looks. :) So, needless to say - I am almost done! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones