Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tastes I LOVE This Time of Year

Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potatoes
(roasted, baked, mashed, or made into a pie
or anyway they come!)
Homemade Stuffing
What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes? Is there one you can't live without? Or one that you have to have cause it reminds you of your younger years?


My aunt always used to make Ambrosia which I absolutely love as well but no one makes it like she used to. The ones I've had are made with puddings or all kinds of other things added to it. Her's was always the best and probably will be in my mind...unless I come up with a version I like better ;) But... chances are I won't!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently online searching for a yummy yammy recipe!!! Any ideas? :)

    I think I may be more excited about this Thanksgiving than ever before. Maybe 'cause I have SO much more to be thankful about!!!

    High up on the list: Thank you God for blessing me with wonderful friends, especially ones like Ashley!!! :) Miss you, enjoy your first married Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones