Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For The Poor Souls in Purgatory


Out of the depths I have cried to Thee, O Lod: Lord, hear my voice.

Let Thy ears be attentive to the the voice of my supplication.

If Thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall stand it?

For with Thee there is mercifulforgiveness: and by reason of thy law, I have waited for Thee, O Lord.

My soul hath relied on His word: my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord.

Because with the Lord there is mercy: and with Him plentiful redemption.

And he shall redeem Israel from all iniquities.


V. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord.

R. And let perpetual light shine upon them.

V. May they rest in peace.

R. Amen.

V. O Lord hear my prayer.

R. And let my cry come unto thee.


Let us pray


O God, the creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of Thy servants and handmaids the remission of all thier sins, that through our devout prayers, they may obtain the pardon which they have always desired. Thou who are God, living and reigning forever and ever. Amen.

(Our Father and Hail Mary for the intentions of the Holy Father)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones