Monday, November 16, 2009

The First Snow

My Philosophy: If it's going to be cold then surely there should be snow!
The first snow of the year! How exciting - Isn't it?! I love the snow and the first snow is always so exciting and thrilling because of its beauty that is magnificently simple. For a moment even the dirtiest of cities can seem peaceful and quite and yet so beautiful with its first coating of fresh snow. I love the snow - I am sitting here by my window and I am LOVING the view of the big fluffy flakes just racing from the sky to find their little spot on the earth to rest upon!
My car is to the left down there. My car is dark blue - as you can see its currently all white... white with snow!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ Saint Marys and do miss it s(n)o(w)...

    Thank you for the pictures!!! It was so good to see home again!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones