Thursday, November 12, 2009

Decor of Winter Months


I was driving back from Mass today and saw that the men had just finished putting up one of the NOEL banners over Bertrand Street. This is my favorite time of year for decorations. I love the little white lights that are strung across the streets. They give such a cheerful sparkle to the town in the evenings. I certainly do hope they string lights across the streets here! I can't remember ever noticing if they do. I love how folks will spray their homes with winter decor - like candles with warm scents and greenery across their mantals, and have the sweet smells of cinnamon sticks to reach the nose of everyone who comes through their door. It leaves you wanting to take a bite right out of the air! Okay, well maybe not literally but you know sometimes you get candles that you take a sniff of you and you're like, "Man, that smells so good I could eat it!" Well, at least I have ...and I love the scents and sweets of this time of year that make our nose hairs giggle and our taste buds tickle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones