Friday, October 23, 2009

Books, Books, & More Books!


I have had an empty bookcase in the livingroom for the past three months - well it had a few random things on it and a couple of photos but that was it. In our spare room I had boxes of books. Those boxes eventually made it to the living room and sat there for a few days... then I pulled them out and tried to sort them, hence they sat on the floor in piles for a few more days. Well, finally Friday came and I decided I had to give them a home. I managed to motivate myself enough to finish sorting all the books and find them a space on the bookcase and pack some of the extra ones away. Deo Gratias! Slowly but surely it is becoming more "home-ish" in our little apartment. Here's the before and after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones