Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Terrific Tuesday

Yesterday morning I went to a friends for coffee and good company. I had such a fun time and can't wait to do it again! Anyway, I made cinnamon rolls and brought some to share with the girls - ahem, here you go Ginny! I finally made some and thought of you the entire time! However, these were not homemade from "scratch"... I had a mix but I did have to add all but the dry ingredients together and had to let it rise and roll the dough and make my own cinnamon sugar mixture and icing, etc... so it sort of felt like I was making them from scratch. They were very yummy! Can you guess what is warmed up and tastes delicious with my coffee this morning??? :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Awww... and you wanted ME to make them?!?!?!?

    Miss you much and they look SOOOO good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - well I am going to MAKE them...just not yet! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones