Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who Needs to Buy Expensive Foaming Soaps When You Can Make Them at Home?

I learned something new today! It's pretty cool, actually. You know those foaming soap dispensers? Well, instead of buying new soaps - dispensers everytime you run out (if you prefere the foaming kind, like I do) you can use your old dispenser and make your own foam soap!


It's quite simple - Step One: Add approx 2 tablespoons of dish soap; Step Two: Fill with water; Step Three: Screw cap back on; Step Four: Press pump to make foam! There you have it! Not quiet sure how to make it without the foaming dispenser pump yet... :) but this works for me for the time being so I thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones