Monday, October 5, 2009

Love of Cute Aprons and a Darling Strand of Pearls!

I have finally decided to come back to the blogger world as a happily married wife. I am finally settled in our new home in Kansas and am enjoying the married life immensly. I hope my friends who are interested in my life and what I am up to will enjoy reading my posts as I hope to keep up with it.

Some friends have blogs and have encouraged me to become a blogger too. I started one a few months ago, which some of you may have followed and may already know about, but I decided I needed one to reflect my new life as a wife and, God-willing, a mother someday. So, I called it "Aprons & Pearls" simply because I love cute aprons and I love pearls! However, I did name it that with a another meaning as well. I figure being a housewife you have your apron for cooking, cleaning and tending to the duties of the house but also wearing that darling strand of pearls to make you look and feel great while you're doing it. Of course the idea of wearing cute lil heels while you're vacumming is a great idea and one which I think would be neat to do, even though I don't, especially if the hubby was home while I was cleaning...but in general, no heels while vacuuming for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones