Friday, October 9, 2009

LoVe LeTtErS

Yesturday I spent the day cleaning and organizing some of my "junk" aka all my stuff that I have to find a home for... and I stumbled upon some old photos and some letters. However, these are not your ordinary letters - these were lOvE lEtTeRs. They were the letters written from the heart and full of love from the love of my life... my husband, Dominic.

I decided these were very special to me and that they needed a special place (I would NEVER throw them away); a place where they would be kept safe and cherished. I made a special box for them. I took an old perfume box and dug out some neat fabric from my collection of scraps and hot glued the fabric to the box. Then I cut out letters from fabric and glued them on as well. I then filled the box with the letters I had and put our engagement photo inside as well as another of my favorites with the date and description written on the backs. It's definitely a keepsake that I can keep all my little notes I get over time... as I do get some sweet little notes every now and then... and always be reminded of how lucky I am to have such a darling and loving husband as Dominic, who I surely don't know how I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones