Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Five O'Clock Bell

The five o'clock bell rings (for four or whenever your hubby is done work) and what do you do? Is there anything special you do just before the hubby comes home? Share your thoughts with me, I am just curious thats all.

For me, I simply spray a smidge of perfume on, just to smell fresh and good for the hubby when he comes through the door and gives me a hug and a smooch. Nothing special or eleaborate...even if I am still in the sweats from cleaning or doing grundge work all day... I just think it pays to smell pretty even if you don't look your best. That is just my opinion though and I've found that I do it almost everyday and just wondered if there was anything special or unique that anyone else did. So, please share your thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones