Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lunch Notes

Here’s an idea for you: Make little lunch notes to put in the hubby’s lunch box (or a brown paper bag like Dom has) to remind him how much you love him or that you’re thinking of him, etc… of course they know we love them but after a hard morning of work - come lunch break, it’s a nice little surprise to find a note reminding them. Really, you could put anything (even quotes) – on anything…I started out leaving a little note or just an “I love you!” on his napkin…. Then I had a tiny note pad paper on the counter that I would quick jot a note on and toss it in his bag before he came to the kitchen in the morning… now, I’ve decided to take it a notch up. Of course I won’t always be able to make cute little, colorful notes but for now while I can I may as well… but I am sure I will use the trusty napkin every now and then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Followers

Music Box


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones